Using this 100% off UDEMY Free Coupon Code, you can able to enroll the course: Acing Time Management: The ultimate ALL IN ONE Program for Free on Udemy.
This is a UDEMY Free Promo Code this is totally Free for a Limited Time so enroll soon as possible
What you’ll learn
- 9 golden rules of Time Management to quick results
- The 5 areas we need to dig deep to work faster
- How to control our environment for better results
- An in-depth look on how to improve ourselves to become better Time Managers
- How to say “NO” to more work
- What to do when we have work we don’t enjoy doing
- How to beat procrastination
- How to beat perfectionism
- How to master our Stress
- How to make your habits work for you
- What is Pomodoro
- The 90 mn system
- How CBT and REBT can help
- How the 5 second rule can help
WHY THIS COURSE?
Are you here because you feel you are always behind with your work and that makes you feel stressed?
Well congratulations for wanting to do something about it, as opposed to waiting for things to change.
This course will allow you to not only get back on top of your To-do list, but also will ensure you never get overwhelmed by your workload, which is really the main goal: You managing your to-do list and not Your list managing you.
This course will also show you how to be more efficient and get noticed at work and maybe ask for that overdue promotion.
My name is Ben Moreau and I have been a Manager and coach for 20 year (IBM, HP, Major banks, Government agencies…).
This course is based on my personal experience as a Manager, but also as someone working on heavy workloads for demanding managers. Actually worked on 7 projects at once.
And this course is also based on my research on Time Management from the top experts in the field.
COURSE STRUCTURE and CONTENT
- I begin with by providing you with 9 of the best time management rules that you can apply right now away.
- Once done we take a step back and review how we can improve our Time Management for the long term from different perspectives to maximise our chances of success:
- At this point I review the 5 areas we need to master in order to become more efficient at Time Management
- Working on ourselves
- What to do with our current tasks (Time Management System)
- What to do with our potential new tasks
- How to work with our Environment
- How to work with others
While we do this we have look at what goes in the way of being effective at Time Management:
- Stress Management
- How to deal with tasks we don’t enjoy
- What to do when we REALLY have too much on.
- How to say no
- How to negotiate a lower workload
This course includes some insights from some of the top experts:
- Mel Robbins
- Brian Tracy
- James Clear
- David Burns
- Albert Ellis
- Ken Blanchard
- David O’Hare
Including some book recommendations if that can help.
We review some of the best techniques and processes I really believe can massively help with your Time Management:
- the 90mn system
- The Eisenhower matrix (revised)
- The 5 Sec rule
And I provide a suggested end to end Time Management System that you could start using straight away.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This course is targeted to anyone wanting to become more efficient with their work.
But most of the techniques can also be applied outside of work.
That’s it for me, I hope you can join us 🙂
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to improve their Time Management (at work) by working faster, be more organised and only do the essential