Using this 100% off UDEMY Free Coupon Code, you can able to enroll the course: 30-day Yoga Challenge – Yoga P.L.A.Y. for Free on Udemy.
This is a UDEMY Free Promo Code this is totally Free for a Limited Time so enroll soon as possible
30-day Yoga Challenge (Practice, Learn, Apply, make it Yours)
What you’ll learn
- Detailed tutorials for each of the most common yoga poses (asanas)
- How Vinyasa yoga flows work
- Alignment tips for Yoga
- Modifications for many different Yoga poses
- Bonus yoga pose alignment guide
- Yoga mat
Hi! This course is brought to you by Lotta and Ryan of FitWell Fusion (check out our Udemy profile for more courses).
This series is for all levels of practitioners. Even for someone who has never stepped foot on a Yoga mat. We incorporate a tutorial section in each video to help you Learn as you Apply, and the more you practice, the more you will be making it Yours. We’ve intentionally moved the tutorial section after the practice section for those who want to get into the practice right away. Optionally, you can skip forward and watch the tutorial section before doing the practice for the day.
BONUS: Our Yoga pose alignment guide is included with this course. It includes detailed descriptions of the most common Yoga poses, including common modifications that will help a practitioner make the pose work for THEIR body.
Topics covered in this series
Over the 30 days, we will cover many different topics. Here are some of the topics that we will not only practice but also discuss in more detail in the tutorial sections:
– Gentle Vinyasa flows, Vinyasa flows and Power Vinyasa flows
– Vinyasa and modified Vinyasa (knees-chest-chin, cobra, chaturanga dandasana, upward dog, downward dog)
– Warrior 1, Warrior 2, Warrior 3
– Core muscles activation, breath control
– Yoga Nidra (the Yoga of sleep)
– Breath of fire, ujjayi breath
– Sun Salutations
– Restorative Yoga
– Pose modifications
– Yin Yoga
– Hatha Yoga
– And much more
Lotta and Ryan are certified yoga instructors, health and wellness coaches and Ryan is a personal trainer. They are both passionate about helping people be the best version of themselves, and look to make positive changes in the world by helping people grow at the individual level.
The techniques and suggestions presented in this series are not intended to substitute for proper medical advice. Consult your physician before beginning any new exercise program. Lotta Coaching and Kingsbury Coaching assume no responsibility for injuries suffered while practicing these techniques.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone new to Yoga or looking to deepen their understanding of each asana