This is a UDEMY Free Promo Code this is totally Free for a Limited Time so enroll soon as possible
What you’ll learn
Write CSS Scripts And Understanding Concepts
Practically Getting Started With CSS Styles, CSS 2D Transform, CSS 3D Transform
Bootstrap Crash course,Introduction to bootstrap concepts
Bootstrap Grid system,Forms, Badges And Alerts
Getting Started with Python section ,python operators and various operator types
Python function statements and python decision making
python use of lambda function and python command line arguments
Basic Computer Knowledge
Basic HTML Knowledge
section 1- CSS course with basics and advanced concepts of CSS
- ever wonder how the latest website designs are made? Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) are the main coding files used to layout a website and its design. CSS 3 is the latest in styling standards, and it brings several new properties and declarations you can use to make your website design more easily created. CSS is currently the only standard in website design that plugs directly into your HTML, even the latest HTML 5 standards. With CSS 3 and HTML 5, you can create the latest interactive pages for your website viewers.
- this course shows you how to create CSS classes from a beginner’s level. It starts off with basic HTML declarations, properties, values, and how to include a CSS style sheet with your HTML code. For those of you who are new to CSS and HTML, we show you step-by-step how to create a CSS file and include it in your HTML code, even if you use a cloud server for your hosting.
- we show you how to position your elements, layout your elements relative to your documents, and style your HTML using predefined CSS values. We introduce you to the common CSS styling that you’ll need when you start off designing your pages. If you want to get to know CSS and website design, this course is meant for you, and it can be used by anyone who hasn’t even seen one line of CSS code yet. We focus on the latest CSS 3 and HTML 5 standards, so you get the latest when coding your website pages instead of focusing on older code.
- there are no prerequisites. Anyone Can join this course. It is recommended though that individuals have some basic computer programming knowledge.
- Course Topics
- Introduction to CSS
- inclusion Of CSS In HTML
- CSS syntax
- CSS styling Text
- CSS page backgrounds
- CSS 2D transform
- CSS 3D transform
- CSS animationand more….
- Section 2- Learn bootstrap in a crash course
- bootstrap grid system
- bootstrap alerts
- bootstrap badges
- bootstrap forms
- bootstrap breadcrumb
- bootstrap labels
- and more…
- Discover how to work with lists and sequence data
- Make their code robust by handling errors and exceptions properly
- Search text using regular expressions
- Section 4- python programming language.
This course section provides an introduction to programming and the python language. students are introduced to core python programming concepts like conditionals, loops, variables, and functions. this section includes an overview of the various python aspects. It also provides hands-on coding exercises using commonly used writing custom functions, and reading and writing to files. this section or whole course may be more robust than some other courses, as it delves deeper into certain essential programming topics.
what you will learn in this section:
- Identify core aspects of programming and features of the Python language
- Understand and apply core programming concepts like conditionals, loops, variables, and functions
- Use different ways for writing and running Python code
- Design and write fully-functional Python programs using commonly used data structures, custom functions, and reading and writing to files
- python various operator types
- python methods
- python conditional statements
- python loops
- python function statements
- python decision making
- python file Input and Output
- python datatypes.
- and more..
Thank you see you inside the course
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Full Stack Developers
- Beginner Web Developer