Using this 100% off UDEMY Free Coupon Code, you can able to enroll the course: 6 Practice exams | Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional for Free on Udemy.
This is a UDEMY Free Promo Code this is totally Free for a Limited Time so enroll soon as possible
Note: This course is updated according to the DevOps Engineer – Professional Certification exam structure released in [November 2022].
These DOP-C01 practice tests are patterned by the latest exam format.
- 6 Practice tests [500 questions total] in this course will measures your knowledge and skills related to the each of the subject areas.
- You can take these tests at your convenience whenever you are ready for practice tests and take them as many times you want.
- Detailed explanation of answers will help you clear the concepts of Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional (AWS DOP-C01) exams
•I recommend you score at least an 85% on all exams before trying the actual exam.
•No duplicate questions.
•Only this course isn’t enough to obtain approval in the exam. This course is a very powerful tool, but first, you have to study the exam subjects to align the content learned with the format of the questions and so get similarity with the Exam format of questions.
Exam Schedule (Updated in November 2022)
The Certified AWS DevOps Engineer – Professional Practice Test is the most effective and pertinent for you to pass the exam on the first attempt. In fact, you will not only pass your exam but also get a profound understanding of the subject.
- Domain 1: SDLC Automation 22%
- Domain 2: Configuration Management and Infrastructure as Code 19%
- Domain 3: Monitoring and Logging 15%
- Domain 4: Policies and Standards Automation 10%
- Domain 5: Incident and Event Response 18%
- Domain 6: High Availability, Fault Tolerance, and Disaster Recover 16%
About the Exam
For further information about AWS DOP-C01:
- Number of Questions: 75 questions
- Passing Score: 75%
- Test Duration: 180 minutes
- Test Format: multiple choice or multiple response
What is considered out of scope for the target candidate?
The following is a non-exhaustive list of related job tasks that the target candidate is not expected to be able to perform. These items are considered out of scope for the exam:
- Advanced networking (advanced routing algorithms, failover techniques)
- Deep-level security recommendations for developers
- Database query and performance optimization
- Full-stack application code development
- Normalization of data schemes
Good luck for your certification preparation. If you have any questions, please write it in the comments section.