Using this 100% off UDEMY Free Coupon Code, you can able to enroll the course: +1000 Questions & Answers PMP EXAM 2021 (New 6th Edition V) for Free on Udemy.
This is a UDEMY Free Promo Code this is totally Free for a Limited Time so enroll soon as possible
Preparing for PMP EXAM Certification 2021 NEW UPDATED VERSION
Full training for solving 200 questions cover all PMP course sides.
1000 Q&A PMP EXAM Contents :
- Introduction to PMP and Project Management TerminologiesThe PMP syllabus must start with securing the basics of Project Management, introducing candidates to the topics like what is a project, project life cycle, the relationship between portfolio management, program management, operations management, etc., and the PMBOK®Guide – Sixth Edition.
- Organizational Influences and the Project Life CycleCandidates will then learn of the influence that an organization has on Project Management, and various other key topics like the project stakeholders, project governance, the creation of and the importance of a project team, and the project life cycle.
- Project Management ProcessesBefore moving to the 49 processes, the PMP certification syllabus will introduce candidates to the 10 Project Management knowledge areas and 5 process groups at an overview level.
- Project Integration ManagementThis is the first knowledge area in the PMP certification course content, that explains the coordination of the different elements within a project. These elements include project activities, resources, schedules, stakeholders, etc.
- Project Scope ManagementThe project’s scope defines what exactly needs to be executed in the project, and this section of the PMP certification syllabus teaches the various processes (like requirements collection, WBS creation, scope control, etc.) involved in ensuring the result is maintained within the defined scope.
- Project Schedule ManagementCandidates are taught the various processes involved in scheduling the various activities, deliverables, and milestones within a project, defining the relationship between these elements, and estimating resource allocation and task durations.
- Project Cost ManagementYou will be taught the different processes involved in estimating, allocating, and controlling the project budget and individual activity and resource costs.
- Project Quality ManagementThis knowledge area covers the different processes involved in defining the quality standards and methods to test the quality and ensure the standards are met. You will learn to plan quality management, perform quality assurance, and control end quality.
- Project Resource ManagementYou will learn the different processes involved in planning resource management, estimating resource requirements based on activities, and acquiring resources. This includes steps to build, develop, manage, and control resource teams.
- Project Communications ManagementThis section of the PMP training course covers the various modes of communication that can be set up within a project for smooth operations.
- Project Risk ManagementYou will be taught the various processes involved in identifying risks, performing a risk analysis, planning risk responses, implementing these responses, and monitoring risks.
- Project Procurement ManagementThis knowledge area involves processes related to the procurement of various resource elements: workers, materials, and equipment.
- Project Stakeholder managementThe last section of the course covers the final knowledge area and process related to the management of individuals who are impacted by the project, namely the stakeholders.