Using this 100% off UDEMY Free Coupon Code, you can able to enroll the course: Introduction to Common Admission Test (CAT): Strategic Plan for Free on Udemy.
This is a UDEMY Free Promo Code this is totally Free for a Limited Time so enroll soon as possible
Know all the information that you require to start your CAT Exam Preparation.
Know the exam and question paper pattern of CAT Exam
Know what strategies you can adopt to score above above at least 95 percentile
Know the strategies of CAT toppers and how they score above 99 percentile
Know how to build your profile and CV so that you do well in interviews
CAT, or Common Admission Test, is the most important examination for admission into the Indian Institute of Management or IIMs. IIMs are the best-known brand for management education in India. There are currently 20 IIMs in India, which also carry the status of Institutions of National Importance in India. Each year around 200,000 students apply to get admission for around 5500 seats for MBA courses in the IIMs. Needless to say, competition is very tough, and every fraction of a mark count.
Many aspirants fail because they do not strategize their preparation and just jump into the wagon. Needless to say, to ace a competitive exam like CAT, you need an impeccable strategy. In this course, you will learn everything you need to know about the CAT exam, its structure, Question Paper pattern, and the strategy that toppers adopt. Based on over decades of experience of our instructors in training the over tens of thousands of MBA aspirants, this is a comprehensive and must-have course for all MBA aspirants.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Know all the information that you require to start your CAT Exam Preparation.
- Know the exam and question paper pattern of the CAT Exam
- Know what strategies you can adopt to score above at least 95 percentile
- Know the strategies of CAT toppers and how they score above 99 percentile
- Know how to build your profile and CV so that you do well in interviews
- Familiarity with basic maths will be helpful but not essential.
- A keen desire to excel in the CAT Exam
- A laptop with an internet connection
- Familiarity with basic computer and operating system
You will receive a course completion certificate after completion of the course